The number one reason people invest in pEMF therapy is for pain relief for conditions such as arthritis, back pain, knee pain and fibromyalgia.
What is pEMF therapy or Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field Therapy?
First, let’s discuss what electromagnetic fields are. The earth has an electromagnetic field and, as it turns out, it is just what we humans need to keep our electromagnetic fields healthy. All of our cells and organs have their own electromagnetic fields and these fields operate as communication pathways so that our bodies give and receive the information they need to maintain health.
When our electromagnetic energy is disrupted, we begin to experience impaired function at a cellular level. If that disruption is not corrected; we begin to experience pain, disease, and accelerated aging.
There are many things that disrupt our electromagnetic energy fields, two of which are: Spending too much time indoors with our feet detached from the earth’s electromagnetic field; and being surrounded by wi-fi, cell phones, and electrical devices that emit electromagnetic fields that disrupt our own fields.
Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field Therapy is a means of surrounding the body with electromagnetic fields that are healthy for our bodies. Low frequency pEMFs pass through the body and stimulate many of the electrical and chemical processes in the tissues. Therapeutic pEMFs support improved cellular health which can lead to improvements in overall functioning and reduction in pain.
According to the pEMF Expert
Dr. William Pawluck, an expert on pEMF, reports the following benefits of pEMF therapy:
- Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion.
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells.
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue.
- Relax muscles.
NASA has studied pEMF therapy and its effects on healing damaged tissues in mammals. What NASA found was that the most effective results came from Low Frequency, Low Intensity, and Rapidly varying PEMF signals. These are frequencies and intensities that closely resemble what the earth provides for us, and it is also what the iMRS 2000 whole body unit we use in our office provides.
Benefits of pEMF
Top 8 Benefits of pEMF therapy according to research and patient reports:
- Stronger Bones
- Improved Endorphin Production and Pain Relief
- Better Sleep and HGH (human growth hormone) secretion
- More Energy – cellular ATP
- Better Oxygenation and Circulation
- Improved Immunity
- Improved Relaxation & Stress Reduction
- Increased Nerve and Tissue Regeneration
Feel free to give us a call for a free phone consult: (901) 624-0100