Do you or a loved one struggle with:
- Persistent sad or negative mood
- Loss of interest in usually pleasurable activities
- Restlessness, irritability or excessive crying
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness, hopelessness or pessimism
- Sleeping too much or too little, or early morning awakening
- Decreased appetite and/or weight loss or overeating and weight gain
- Decreased energy, fatigue or feeling “slowed down”
- Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering or making decisions
- Persistent physical symptoms that don’t respond to treatment, such as headaches, digestive problems or chronic pain
- Chronic low self-esteem
- Persistent feeling of being dissatisfied or bored
With Neurofeedback, you are able to train your brain and target depression symptoms.
Neurofeedback is an evidenced based, well researched, enjoyable and interactive brain training modality that helps you re-regulate your brain to a more optimally functioning state.
Training protocols are chosen based upon evaluation of a QEEG brain map as well as the symptoms such as the symptoms of depression.
Neurofeedback has been shown to retrain dysregulated brainwave patters associated with many forms of depression.